RE: Setting up Rows and Columns to be read by JFW

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 12:32:45 -0500

If it's JFW11, You have to turn on the over ride, the first entry in title reading.

At 12:16 PM 5/7/2010, you wrote:
That was the first thing that I tried and it said that these were already defined, yet it was not working. I tried to manually do it again to get it started and that did not work. Is there a command or something to make it do what is already defined?

Thanks,

Eileen La fond