Re: Setting IE or Outlook to complete name

  • From: Angie <mawmaw23@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:42:23 -0400

Hi Linda Angie here,
This is the weirdest thing! I have set my setting to auto but, it is not working right. Anyway I found a way to get to your address book though. After you do control N for New route Jaws to PC when you get to the, TO, field you will hear, To: button. If you left click the button your addresses will be in a drop down menu. It is not as easy as the auto complete but, it will work for now.
HTH

Angie

At 09:02 PM 10/26/2006, you wrote:
Hi,

I must have misunderstood.  I too would like Outlook to finish a name or
email address.  I looked in the control pannel internet options and couldn't
find this.  Pleas send again?  Thank you.  Linda Y

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.9/490 - Release Date: 10/20/2006

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw