Send your complaints to FS forth with, otherwise how will they know?

  • From: "jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 19:44:42 -0700

Hi list,
Ok, we have griped and complained enough. I include myself here. So, let's
take all you wrote and write it to FS. Let them have it. This so called
update is not a real improvement. So, all of you write to FS today or
tonight if you read this on a Sunday evening. Let them know what you find
wrong. Let's challenge them  to fix the problems. They probably won't do it,
but if enough of us complain, it should make some folks squirm a little. I
have written my complaints, won't read desktop menus, freezes up in OE, so
all of you join me please. I would have to agree with someone on the list
who said if version 7 is nothing more than a fix of all forgoing problems,
it will be a real upgrade.
Jim