Re: Selecting multiple items in list, IE 6

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 22:43:18 -0000

Am re-sending this, as I didn't see it on the list before.  Apologies in
advance if needed.  The following is what I saved before on this topic.  Hope
it works.

To make multiple selections in a multi select combo box, put the cursor on the
combo box, then go into forms mode with the enter key and then do a shift
key with F8 to go into extended select mode.
Now as you up and down arrow, use the space bar to select or unselect an item.
When you are finished, use shift key plus F8 again to get out of extended
select mode. You can now tab to the go button or next form field.