Re: Select all command

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 08:31:53 -0400

The person I am teaching has no difficulty in understanding the
concepts, it is just that they seem to have picked up the unfortunate
and distructive knack of catching their finger between the A and S
keys when trying to save the file with the short cut key command
<CTRL+A> and somehow ending up highlighting the document, deleting the
text within the document and then saving the blank file over the
existing file on the drive., thus obliterating what was in the saved
file as well.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber