Re: Select all command

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 23:52:14 -0400

Hello Francis:

I think my biggest mistake was showing them the <CTRL+S> key
combination to save the file in the first.

I may have created a problem that would not have been there if I had
just taught them to save the file with the use of the menu commands
and left it at that.

By the way, I did teach them how to save files through the menus.

Sincerely:

Dave durber