Re: "Seeking accessible manual for L1200",

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:57:03 -0700

Not necessarily, my manual for my cell phone shows graphics for which keys
to press when issuing commands both when I scanned it in, and when I read
the pdf version.  Call the company who makes the phone and tell them you
want a braille or accessible electronic version of your phones manual.  If
that doesn't work file a section 245 complaint, don't ask me how to do
that.  section 245 is the part of the tellacom act which says all phones
and docs must be accessible.