Re: Seeking Help with Apple Quicktime

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:18:52 -0600

Norma, there's a program called Quicktime Alternative. It's supposed to be a
free alternative to Quicktime. If you'd like to try it to see if you have
better luck, write me privately and I'll send it to you. I'm not aware of
any scripts available for Quicktime. To use the alternative, I believe you
would first need to uninstall Quicktime.