Seeing credit card transactions on the cardmemberservices website

  • From: Barbara J Wagreich <bjw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 22:35:33 -0400

HI Listers:

i'm wondering if anyone on this list access the cardmemberservices website
(www.cardmemberservices.com) to check their credit card transactions?
while i am able to see the posting date, transaction type, merchant's
name, and transaction number with Jaws, the dollar amount gets cut off (or
replaced with (other).  I've spoken to the Internet department at the
credit card company and they say they can see the dollar amounts on the
screen -- they say the lines are set up like a spreadsheet.  I am
wondering if there is a way to see the dollar amounts in Jaws?

If anyone on this list has any information, please reply to me directly as
well as to the list.  I get the digest format and don't always get it
every day.

Thanks very much in advance for any help you can give me with this issue.
Barbara Wagreich