Re: Security Alert

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 14:10:35 -0500

I think there's a setting in Internet Explorer where you can change the
security setting.  You might want to check that.  If it's set to the highest
setting, try knocking it down to something like medium.  I think the high
setting basically doesn't let you really do anything b/c it's for ppl who are
completely and totally paranoid, I guess. lol :)  but, in all seriousness, try
knocking that security setting down and see if that doesn't solve it.  That is,
of course, if it's set at high or something like that.  Mark