Re: Security Alert

  • From: "J. Black" <underconstruction1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:46:19 -0600

I missed this threat. what is the mp3 tab program? what will it work with? meaning, which hardware device? zune perhaps?

Julian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tracy" <teddybear2000@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 9:23 AM
Subject: Security Alert

Good morning list,

Happy New Year to all.

A friend was kind enough to send me the mp3tag program as an attachment. I have not been able to either save or install the program. I tried to download it myself and receive the following message.

Security Alert
Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded.
OK
I am using Internet Explorer, Version: 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254

Cipher Strength: 128-bit. Windows XP and Jaws 8.

Is there a way to tell the computer that this program is save to install?

Thanks in advance.

Tracy