Re: Secure and Compatible Braille Display Initiative

  • From: "Zdenek Vopat" <zdenekvopat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 04:27:22 +0100

well, I guess my main question was do yo uthink that I can be sure that if I
buy I braille display which is not freedom scientific product that it will work
well with new versions of jaws 3 years down the road? For instance as far as I
know the brailliant braillle display does not have certified 64 bit windows
version, so if they have this problem now, what about 3 yeears down the road?
Similar thing can happened to other braile displays, so one day we can wake up
and find out that braille displays like alva and otheers aree just peace of
junk becaausse they are not working properly any more.
Zdenek