RE: Section Sign

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 22:50:30 -0000

Adrian, A character cannot be a graphic.
Cheers.
Alex
From: John Ramsey

Hello All,

I have a different punctuation question. I do a lot of legal reading and
there is an s like symbol for section and i was told that it was in an
earlier version of JFW. I believe it was 7.0, but cannot say for sure. When
JFW reads a code or statute section with this symbol, it reads over it as if
the symbol was not there. Is there a way to either, one, find this symbol in
the JFW menu choices, or two, select the symbol in a document and add it to
the punctuation symbols?

As always, I will greatly appreciate your help.

Take care,

John