Scripts programming

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:04:53 -0700 (PDT)

When I used to do basic html programming a few years ago I would
use Notepad editor to write the html codes for a web page of
mine. My question is do you use Notepad editor to write and then
test scripts that one writes? I am guessing the testing part is
different here. Finally can one view the scripts programming
coded files with Notepad editor? Or only certain files?

Just lead me in the right direction.

Thanks.