RE: Scripts for the Iriver MP3 Player Model IFP795T

  • From: Patrick Byrne <k9jau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 09:09:39 -0500

Hi Harold,
I would appreciate your scripts.  My wife and I haven't yet figured out
what version of software we have; when you access "version", there is no entry.
We will get this conquered; my wife Ann got far enough to load some music
to the player, but it was a many hour challenge.  She has a lot more
patience than I do!!!  I think it will help once I figure out what the two
buttons next to the power button do - the printed material is vague about
that - being able to see the pictures would be such a damned luxury!!!
Ann and I started with Muvo Slim 512 meg players.  They load software more
easily than the Iriver, but pressing the joystick from function to function
is unpredictable.  They, too, would be great devices if they were just a
bit more accessible and predictable!!
I'll stop complaining now and thank you for your interest.