RE: Scripts for Quicken? Are they out there somewhere?

  • From: "G B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 15:30:47 -0800

Here you go.

I'm successfully using Quicken 2005 with Jay FW version 6.0.  I had to write
a switch to configuration statement and place it in the Otto load event
function

so that Jaws would know to load the Quicken 2003 configuration files.  To do
this follow the following steps.

1 open Quicken 2005

2 opened the script manager

3 either right in are copy and paste the following three lines

Function AutoStartEvent ()

SwitchToConfiguration ("quicken")

EndFunction

4 press control +s to compile the script source.

It's not the best in the world but it works well enough for me.  I hope it
works well enough for you.

I hope this helps.