Scripts for Quicken? Are they out there somewhere?

  • From: "feliberto Escobar III" <Beto_escobar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serv" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 16:21:25 -0600

Hello JFW List serves:

My name is Beto (Bay toe) Escobar III, and I have a question for
everyone.  I need to get in the habit, once again, of keeping a register
on all of my banking accounts.  The two banks I use, however, only use
Quicken as their on-line banking software.  My wife and I have Quicken
2004, but I am unaware of it working with JAWS 7.0.  This is what I am
looking for.

Does Quicken have an E-book, on their website; people can download to
learn how to use their software?  Does the Quicken program have scripts?
If not, does anyone know where I can find scripts for Quicken?

Would anyone and everyone with even the smallest amount of insight on
how I can begin using the program Quicken simply E-mail me off the list,
and share their knowledge with me?  If someone can send me their E-book
on how to use Quicken, as an attachment, or send me a link where I can
download it, this would be greatly appreciated as well.  Finally, would
someone recommend to me on whether or not I should upgrade to Quicken
2006?

Send a copy of all responses to the JFW List serve as well as me
individually at: beto_escobar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Beto Escobar III, LMSW