RE: Scripts for Nero version 5

  • From: "Chris Toomer" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 13:05:30 -0400

Speaking of Nero, I just downloaded and installed the latest version (7).
When I try to access the menus, I can bring them up but I can't arrow down
to a particular choice. I know that there is something that needs to be
turned off in order for the Nero menus to funciton properly with JAWS. Does
anyone know what I need to do to take care of this situation?

Thanks,
Chris

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net