Scripts for Adaware & Adobe 6.01

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 20:13:59 -0700

I have the latest version of Jaws--5.0.88.44 & always assumed adobe acrobat
6.01
& adaware scripts were there in the ini files.
From what I've been reading, I assume I may have to download scripts to make
these applications work correctly. I have looked on the Freedom Scientific &
the JFW Lite web sites & have not been able to find them. I thought I
searched quite dilligently but if they're there, I have missed them. I
would appreciate some help in trying to find these scripts if in fact I
actually do have to download them and install them. The download and install
should be no problem--once I find them. Thanks.
I have looked in the Jaws help menu under "popular applications with jaws" &
it appears that the adobe scripts should already be included in my version
of jaws (5.0.88.44) but I did not see scripts for Adaware there. Once again,
thanks in advance.