RE: Scripting quicken and quickbooks

  • From: "Linda Yacks" <lyacks@xxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 21:51:51 -0600

Hi,

QuickBooks is definitely the better choice for business as it is truly a
business accounting package.  I haven't seen a Quicken package for several
years, but the look of it was similar to QuickBooks, just not as powerful.
As for funding, I know of a site called kickstarter.com where they have
fundraising for projects.  You seem to apply for the project and if they
deem it appropriate, they post it for a set amount and period of time.
Then, people can donate during that time and if the project reaches its
amount and is funded, they charge the cards.  You might check into this site
and maybe those of us who are in need of your help could help fund the
project and see what happens.  Linda

  _____