Scripting for a new app this summer

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 03:14:31 -0700

As I wrote before, I was going to do an app for this summer and that time is
slowly approaching. It will be another month before I am done with blind tunes
and that will be fine tuned. I just had to do that in the mean time since I
knew I could tackle it quickly.  Just keep in mind what you are interested in
and what would benefit us all since the music part is taken care of.
I don't think it would be good to do an office application since FS already
covers Office. That is a full time job and I wouldn't be able to maintain it.
Other than that, let's see what comes up.
Thanks,
John Martyn