Re: Script to change start up message of jaws

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:19:29 -0500

Hi Jack, I'm a little bit confused on the copying part. I assume I would
select all the scripts, and copy them to the clipboard right? then follow
your instructions to find those two lines. Then above the first line would I
just press control v to paste everything? Not sure if this is right. Don't
want to mess anything up. Thanks for the help.