Script for Yahoo Messenger

  • From: 3M Technology <three_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JFW <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 01:19:47 +0800

hi all listers,

Script for yahoo messenger 7.0 only avelable for jaws version 6.20 & 7.0 at this moment. however, the script writer for yahoo messenger is working for a copy for jaws 6.0 at this moment. For those who still with jaws 6.20, if you need the script for yahoo messenger 7.0, you can send e-mail to me directly. I will then send you a copy. For those still with jaws 6.0, you just wait for a week or 2, the script will be done soon.

Regards, Allan Wong

3M TECHNOLOGY
Address: 162 Jalan Helang Jambul, Kepong Baru, 52100, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone: +60-3-6280 4100
Mobile: +60-16-202 0000
E-mail/MSN Messenger: three_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: allan_3m