Re: Script debugging

  • From: "Anjelina" <cruz.anjelina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:19:12 -0500

Thanks. Those steps did the trick.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: Script debugging

Anjelina,

With Internet Explorer open, choose Internet Options from the Tools Menu.
Control+Tab to the Advanced page.  In the Treeview on that page, arrow down
to Browsing.  If this branch is closed, open it with Right-Arrow.  Arrow
down to Disable Script Debugging Internet Explorer, and turn it on with the
Spacebar.  Arrow down to Disable Script Debugging Other, and turn it on with
the Spacebar.  Finally, arrow down to Display a Notification About Every
Script Error, and turn it off with the Spacebar.  You shouldn't hear any
more script error messages.  If any of these options are already set as
specified, just leave them in that state.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxx