RE: Script Set Synthesizer Wanted.

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 12:02:03 +1000

Oh,

Just reading this message, I think I know what you want.  Let me see if this
is right, you want the list of synthesisers to be cycled through on each
press of the assigned hotkey.  So if my hotkey was JawsKey+Control+s for
example, you would want each press of that hotkey to cycle through the list
of available synthesisers that you have installed without bringing up the
listbox.  Yeah, this can be done for sure.  It would just mean the
modification of the present Synthesiser list script.  Let see what I can do.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967

Home Page:  http://members.optusnet.com.au/davidtruong/