Schwab website, cannot find "send to" link for 1099

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 15:34:43 -0400

Hi.

Is anyone using the Schwab website to obtain a 1099 form? In the past, I
have been able to enter on the link to the PDF file, escape out of Adobe's
accessibility dialog, bring up the file menu, and select the "send to"
option. This year I can't get past the point where I escape out of the
accessibility message.

A Schwab tech rep tells me there's a graphic that, when clicked on, provides
this and other options. He agreed to pass along my suggestion that this
button be assigned a text label. However, after talking to him, I could
locate just one button, and it only supplies website verification. When I
turn on the JAWS cursor, I hear mention of a toolbar, but I can't get the
usual methods, such as route to PC cursor, to click on it. Back using the PC
cursor, when I press insert-F8, JAWS tells me there is no toolbar.

Any ideas?

Thanks.