Re: Scheduling Live Update Sessions

  • From: "Chris Chaffin" <chaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:33:02 -0400

Hi,
There are two ways you can do automatic live updates.
1. You can set it through Norton to automatically do a live update, even
though I have heard that this is not 100% dependable.  I don't know myself
since I use the task scheduler.
2.  You can use your task scheduler, which is located in your start menu in
accessories / system tools, to set basically any program to run at any
specific time or day that you want.  After starting up task scheduler, you
just select add scheduled task, and a wizard starts that will take you
through the whole process.  One of the first things you do is select the
program you want to run.  It gives you a list to choose from.  Just select
your live update, and then you are on your way!
Chris Chaffin