Re: Say all not working right

  • From: Pranav Lal <nomad42@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 06:40:39 +0530

Hi Wendy,

Is this happening in all applications?

Pranav

At 08:04 PM 8/30/2004, Wendy Alling wrote:
Hello list.  When reading with the say all command after a few sentences
jaws just stops and when I start the say all again it just reads one line
and then stops again.  This is happening with jaws 5.1.  Anyone else having
this problem?  Any suggestions on a fix for this?  This was not happening
with jaws 5.0.  I am using windows xp home and have not installed xp sp2
yet.