Re: Saving address book in outlook express

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:11:35 -0800

Brandon,
I understand you're not being argumentative or nasty, as neither am I. But,
believe it or not, I still don't know what you mean. Just believe me that
this is probably the result of our misunderstanding what each other is
saying, which makes it hard for me to figure out whether underneath it is
some basic fact about this Export function that I don't actually understand.
That's okay. I don't want to make it an object of pointless discussion, and
I'm sure you know what you mean, yourself. Don't worry about it. Thanks.