Re: Saving a song

  • From: Donna <JDBASTIAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:04:00 -0700

Thank you now after I have done this how and where do I find it and for
example there is only one song on this cd so do I just choose it and do I
do this while it is playing or what sorry pretty stupid about this but do
want to learn and then could I send it to a friend so they could be able to
hear it?