Re: Sapi5 voices

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 22:49:26 +0100

 what happened to daniel and emily and the one that whispered?, I have not
tried the voices other than Eloquence with Jaws because, in a fformer version
of my Ocr I did try daniel 22hertz,not to mention emily and if you think Jaws
11 patched  goes on rabbiting non stop daniel was a real hog,  one had to let
it read the whole lot,because no keystrokes paused it, that is when I was told
about things called "buffers not emptying which I only vaguely understood many
of you may understand more than I do thanks dorothy, ----- Original Message
-----