SV: What programs to use for setting up a homepage and a blogg using jaws?

  • From: Jörgen Magnusson <jmg@xxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 14:03:30 +0200

Thanks a bunch Andres!
I would be most thankful for such a list. What I need besides the normal
blogging tools is a good way to present my recorded lectures, I work as a
university lecturer, and I want to present short mp3-lectures online. It was
when trying to do this from Wordpress I stumbled on some problems with Word
Press. Then I thought it would make sens to write a homepage proper with a
blogg in it, rather than just using a blogg which was my initial strategy.
Best, and again, thanks a lot!

Doctor of Theology
Senior lecturer at the University of Dalarna
Jörgen Magnusson
Office e-mail: jmg@xxxxx
private e-mail: jorgmag@xxxxxxxxxxx
Celular phone: +46 (0)708 23 52 42