Re: SP2

  • From: Bruce Toews <coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 01:23:39 -0600 (CST)

One concern is that, with the release of SP2, no doubt many of the
vulnerabilities it corrects are now made known to those who prefer to
exploit others by taking advantage of vulnerabilities. These people will
know that a lot of people are electing to wait for the upgrade, and will
see this as a prime chance to do some big-league damage.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx