RE: SMA, still the same price

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:28:30 -0500

Yes, I think many people have expressed the same sentiment.  With their
new ILM it would be exceedingly safe for them to do as they could set it
up so that your copy of jaws which was on the payment plan needed
regular "reauthorizations", which would happen each time you made
another payment (automatically, nothing for you to do), and if you
missed a payment it would eventually return to demo mode.  Once you paid
it off it would get the final "permanent" authorization.

=20

MAGIC=3D20