Re: SMA redux: you better hurry

  • From: "John R. Vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 21:18:23 -0400

do a insert key plus letter J to open the jaws interface then do an alt key for the menue system, h for help and then A for about and you will hear your SMA status. Mine says 1 for SMA which means after I install version Jaws 12, I will have no SMA's left and will have to renew my SMA.

John
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bonnie Vegiard" <bvegiard@xxxxxxxxx>