RE: SMA policy was: JAWS update now available

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:44:40 -0500

hey folks. I just remembered something that might be kind of important. Now, I have to say that I haven't had any real problems with tech support of late, all I know is what I see on here, and it's clear that people are not happy. So, write the director of fs tech support, Brian Carver.

His e-mail is

brianC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just be clear about how upset you are, but don't be too angry or that won't work well.

 At 02:32 PM 6/22/2007, you wrote:
Yah, thanks. I find Tracy in particular seems to almost "make up" things to ask, or to be done, and that adds a day each time: send me your serial number, send me the exact steps to reproduce it (which were in the original problem description), then the useless cycle of "uninstall and reinstall jaws" (when I told them it does this on every pc with jaws I have access to). As soon as I protest that some time-consuming step is meaningless, then he stops responding.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(850) 413-6314

(Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Florida Public Service Commission.)