Re: SMA policy was: JAWS update now available

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:37:38 -0500

Ah yes, I've heard horror stories about this Tracey individual before, I am so glad I haven't delt with him/her. I would probably be so angry that I would not know what to do with myself. and yes, I think a lot of people are in the position that they are stuck with JAWS because it's what their employer has a contract with. My girlfriend is just such a person, if she had her wish, she would use Window-eyes. But no such luck.

At 02:03 PM 6/22/2007, you wrote:
I expect, Chip, if you are like me, I am reluctant to have to invest in another screen reader, and, then, learn to use it.

As for Tracey, and tech support.  good luck with that one.

I gave up after the last time, when tech support could only tell me to reboot the computer.

Crystal