RE: SMA policy was: JAWS update now available

  • From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:32:29 -0700

well the sad fact is here that nothing else performs as well as jaws.
nothing else has the flexibility of the jaws scripting langwige. n v d a may
at some point be an alternative but it is not now and I have been begging
for years for gw micro to include a scripting system in to window eyes
comparable to the jaws scripting langwige.  window bridge which was a dam
fine alternative to jaws is gone so we are sort of stuck.