Re: SMA Reminder

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 01:49:47 -0000

You mean single-user SMA.  There is a difference between that and a Network SMA
and a Site License SMA.  I have a single-user SMA myself, which fulfils my
requirements.  Not all of us are due for SMA renewal at this version; and
current SMA pricing details are available via www.freedomscientific.com  etc.