Re: SMA Reminder

  • From: "Dave Mitchell" <mitch44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:22:47 -0700

Hi,  Under the JAWS Help menu is a link to JAWS Headquarters.
At that link is an SMA renewal form.
The following pricing info is excerpted from that form, FYI:

Prices for SMA renewal orders received before December 31, 2006, are as
follows:
SMA Renewal for JAWS Professional Edition - $200SMA Renewal for JAWS
Standard Edition - $120If you renew your SMA after December 31, 2006, but
before the
release of JAWS 9.0(scheduled for Quarter 3, 2007), please add $60 to the
listed renewal price.
(UPS Ground shipping and handling included for orders within the continental
US only.)
This pricing is only valid for single user licenses. Please call Freedom
Scientific Sales forSMA pricing for site, district, and enterprise licenses.
To purchase your SMA, contact your local authorized Freedom Scientific
Dealer orcomplete the enclosed form (electronically available from the JAWS
Headquarters
atwww.FreedomScientific.com), and return it to Freedom Scientific along with
payment.
After you fill out the form, mail it to the address below or fax it to (727)
803-8001(attention: Sales).

Hope this helps, Mitch

To a Pessimist the glass is half empty.  To an Optimist the glass is half
full.  To an Engineer the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.