Re: SHUTTING DOWN COMPUTER AUTIMATICLY

  • From: "dennis" <dennisc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:02:28 -0500

THANKS I WILL.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: SHUTTING DOWN COMPUTER AUTIMATICLY

Dennis, there is a shutdow.exe in xp in c:\windows\system32 that you can use
with switches s -t 01 and set up in scheduled tasks.
BUT it WILL NOT WORK if you don't use a password on your machine when you
log in.
BUT I can send you a program that that is jaws friendly that will do what
you want.
BUT this is off topic, ha ha. So if you want more information, write me
privately. I may not get back to you until tomorrow though.
Debbie
----- Original Message ----- From: "dennis" <dennisc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>