Running win 7 64 bit wand jaws 64 and 32 bit

  • From: Claus Thøgersen <c.thoeg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 01:30:10 +0200

Hi,

I am about to upgrade to the Windows 7 RTm version, as soon as I can find some eyes to help with the install.

Since my computer has 8 gb ram, I would like to use it and run a 64 bit version. However I know that I will also have to run 32 bit versions localized versions 11 on the machine. With jaws 10 and a 64 bit Windows 7 RC jaws 10 would not install not even unpack the files and start the installation.

Has anybody tried jaws 11 32 bit on a 64 bit Vista or Windows 7.

Claus