Re: Running Jaws from a CD

  • From: "Moti Azrad, Musician & Piano-Tuner" <azrmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:22:32 +0200

Julie,

Here are the instructions for you.

"portable Jaws". That you can put jaws on a CD and have jaws run

automatically from the CD on a machine that

didn't have Jaws. Here are those instructions. Of course change 450 to

your version of Jaws, such as Jaws50.

Yes put the Jaws450 folder on the CD.

Then put a file called autorun.inf and in that file have these two lines

exactly.

[autorun]

open=Jaws450\jfw.exe

so when you browse the cd, you have two things jaws450 which is a folder,

then your autorun file.

then push the cd in and jaws will start.

It will run in demo mode unless you put an auth key on the machine or in the

floppy drive of the machine.

Have jaws exactly how you want it configured before you copy the folder,

I hope it helps.

Moti

Israel----- Original Message -----