Re: Running Jaws First...

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:39:58 -0500

Hi,

A good friend of mine, who used to have Jaws run on startup, also uses
Norton anti-Virus. She is using dialup, and she'd often get a conflict
between jfw and Norton's live update, so I showed her how to set up the
hotkey, alt control I to manually start Jaws. I know there is another fix,
but she is not adventurous when it comes to computers, so setting up the
hotkey to run Jaws is in my view, the best way to go in this case. She in
fact doesn't mind having to hit alt control J anymore. I've forgotten the
fix myself, but I have it saved somewhere.

Hal