Re: Run time errors and at risk files

  • From: "Matthew Frank Horspool" <dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 05:40:08 +0100

Hmm, I'm not sure about the run-time errors, but often when I do a virus scan
the files that are detected as "viruses" I know full-well are not so I ignore
then
E-mail me!
dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or visit my web site!
http://www.horspool.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

All E-mails from this E-mail address have been scanned for viruses on send.
Matthew Frank Horspool does not except responsibility for viruses in this or
any other message sent by this address. Also notice that if you happen to send
any malicious code it will be blocked by Norton System Works