Run Jaws Managger Dialogue A Problem

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 10:28:05 -0800

When in outlook express 6 I have a problem when running the jaws manager
dialogue--insert f-2.
What happens is that it keeps repeating the 14 choices in the list and
eventually shuts up after recycling through the choices adnosium for a minute,
or longer.
This only happens when I am in outlook express. I have made many changes in the
jaws settings file to no avail. I have also made many changes to outlook
express
and again this annoying behaviour continues.
Are there any advanced users of jaws who might know what could be causing this
issue.

If you have time to discuss the issue with me off list, my e-mail address is:

roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx

My Skype address is valleyboy506

This is really a Jaws learning issue--I would like to know what is set
incorrectly that is causing this behaviour. Thanks in advance.
I have post this question previously and had no takers so I do hope someone
will
find time to respond.  Once again, many thanks in advance for any help.