RE: Rstrictions in Internet Explorer 7.0

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 15:21:55 -0400

Jim, I was hoping someone with more specific information would respond. I
recall one or more previous discussions on this problem. Perhaps you could
do a Google search with the message wording, the browser name and version,
and JAWS.

I can't remember if JAWS 9 works with IE8. have you considered upgrading IE?

  _____