Re: Roxeo's CD Copier with Jaws

  • From: "Steve" <k8sp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 21:03:26 -0400

Claudia,

I am confused. You said this is not a store-purchased copy, but one that was already burned.

First, if you use the disk copy utility, you have to put the source CD in first, the one you want to copy from. Then, you put the blank CD-R in second.

If you have this problem, it means one of two things that I can think of off the top of my shiny bald head:

1) Some copied disks won't allow for more copies to be made; others will. I'm not sure why. A possible workaround is to copy the contents from that disk using the regular CD Creator, copy the files to a folder and then you can paste them in to a burn session on a new CD.

2) If you are trying to add data to an already-burned CD, it may mean that the previous recording session was finalized, in which case, you can't any more data because the table of contents has been locked.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Claudia Del Real" <claudiad28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>