Re: RoadRunner with Jaws

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 10:33:18 -0700

Having never used cable, I can't say which is more stable.  dsl here in AZ.
works pretty well.  The best advise I heard when choosing a broadband provider
and line provider is choose one which maintains there own lines be it cable or
dsl.  Make sure your broadband provider is or supports your isp.  I.E.  If dsl
through your phone company isn't stable, choosing like aol won't help you, it's
all the same lines.