Rhapsody

  • From: "Dana S. Leslie" <dsleslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:22:27 -0500

Has anyone had success downloading mp3s from Rhapsody:
http://mp3.rhapsody.com/home.html?pcode=rn&opage=rc_musicstore
I have no problem up to the point where the download is actually supposed to begin. But, at that point, I click on the link to start the download; the thank you screen comes up; but the download doesn't begin. I've had sighted assistants try it, with and with out JAWS in memory, and, still, no download.

If anyone else has had success, I'd love to know how you got it to work.

Thanks.

Blessed Be, Namaste,

Dana
that's Dana, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A
If your synthesizer pronounces them identically, instruct your customized pronunciation dictionary that Dana=dayna.

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: DSLeslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE